No Man's Sky is a science fiction adventure game developed and published by Hello Games. It is a sandbox with a huge (and when I say huge I mean really really huge) universe to explore. Hello Games has used the technique of procedurally generated maps. However, this time is not like games such as Minecraft, in which each universe in different. Now, they have used this technique to create a unique and shared universe full of solar systems, planets, stars, and more. The environment is practically infinite, the planets are human scaled, so it can take a very long time to explore just a planet (and there are thousands).
When you land on a new planet on No Man's Sky, you can discover seas, oceans, lakes, mountains, rivers, caves, and almost everything you can imagine
In regards to graphics of No Man's Sky, they are colorful, intricate, and especially, very varied. It is very difficult to find two similar planets, or even two similar galaxies. The important feature is not the HD graphics, the high quality or the level of detail, but the great variety of environment you will explore. The number of polygons forming the image is not too high, but this does not impede you to enjoy all the beauty and art style of this science fiction game.
A huge universe to explore
The exploration is a key in the gameplay. Players can explore every detail of the immense universe that the people of Hello Games have created. When you land on a new planet, you can discover seas, oceans, lakes, mountains, rivers, caves, and almost everything you can imagine. In addition, you can also find plants and animals (or alien creatures). If you are lucky and you are the first explorer to find that planet, or plant, or animal, you can name it, and the name will appear when other players find your discovery.
However, not everything is exploring. This universe is full of threats and dangers. From hostile lands full of dangerous creatures, to other spaceships willing to loot your ship, this is what you can find while travelling. This way, take into account that this is not a spatial safari, you will have to fight for your belongings and also, for your life. Of course, you are not defenseless. You can buy improvements for your spaceship and make it more dangerous. In addition, you will have a tool that you are free to use as weapon, mining tool, and so on.
Once you download the game and start playing, you will be spawned in a remote planet in the edge of the universe. As main objective, you have to reach the center of the universe, but you are free to explore everything you want in your way. Bear in mind that not all the planets are full of life, with plants, water, creatures, etc. Just 10% of all the planets will have life, the rest are just empty wastelands, maybe full of resources, but with no life. From that 10%, the 90% will have basic life: water, plants, perhaps some bugs. The rest can have more interesting forms of life, and just a small percentage can have intelligent life.
No Man's Sky Full Version Features
Here, you can find the unique features of No Man’s Sky:
- Open world to explore: more than a world, it is a fully open universe
- Ability to improve your spaceship thanks to the resources you find and trading
- A unique universe for all the players: all players will play in the same universe, but it is so big that it is difficult to find another player
- Name your discoveries: If you are the first one to discover something, the rest of the players will know your adventure
- You can go wherever you want just by piloting your spaceship
- Procedurally generated universe
- Ability to control almost everything: if you hunt an animal race until its extinction, it will not be able for the rest of the players
If you like this adventure science fiction game, and you want to know more information about it before you download it to your PC, you can visit to visit the .
The minimum system requirements you need to download and play No Man’s Sky to your PC are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows XP or later versions
- Processor: Intel Celeron E1500 @ 2.2 GHz, AMD Athlon Dual Core 4800 or better
- RAM Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics Card: NVidia GeForce GT 330, ATI Radeon HD 3600 or superior
- Sound Card: compatible with DirectX 9
- Hard Drive Space: at least 4 GB free on your PC