So many years have passed since the initial release of one of the most popular recording software ever made. Nero Burning ROM 2015 belongs to the new generation of disc creator and burning programs that offer more than just the usual disc burning software, adapting it to the new needs for the users. This ultimate burning suite is available for the download in Windows systems.
If you have ever wanted to burn your files into a CD or a DVD, the chances for using Nero Burning ROM are high enough for knowing this software beforehand. In case you don’t know anything about Nero, it was 1997 when it was first released, and the changes, it has carried, makes it almost unrecognizable. The adaptability of this company to recent times has made the program include not only an easier wizard creator and ripper for your data CD or DVD, but also creating multimedia discs on your own using videos and music for making them compatible with any kind of device.
The Nero version of this year keeps an interface for making its workflow faster and simpler, avoiding graphic effects that would waste your system’s resources
The Nero version of this year keeps an interface for making its workflow faster and simpler, avoiding graphic effects that would waste your system’s resources. Additionally, since Nero Burning ROM includes a free mobile version with its unique features that use the hardware capabilities of these mobile devices making use of the touch based interface.
Expand the burning
Nero Burning ROM 2015 makes use of the classic functions that have been created by the developer team up to this year. This includes several ways for burning physical discs from different sources, a ripper tool for extracting the free files from a disc, compatibility with Blu-ray according to the features of your hardware, or creating ISO files for saving the projects that you customize.
Where the suite really stands out is in the compatibility with external devices, having accepted the use of mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. Being connected to the same Wi-Fi network will allow you sharing your content from the device to your computer, enabling to burn your pictures and videos almost in no time with Nero AirBurn. This feature makes sharing your information way easier than before, working on iOS and Android avoiding additional software synchronization for sending your files wirelessly. For first-timers, Nero has included an interactive manual in the form of an app for mobile devices.
In this sense, the novelty aspect of Nero Burning ROM edition for this year is the creation of a burning suite that makes use of your mobile devices in so many ways. These new Add-ons work perfectly the moment you download them on your device, with simple configurations. Aside from the great compatibility with most of the disc recorders, you can feel rest assured with this efficiently crafted software.
Nero Burning ROM 2015 16.0.210007 Features
You can find in this section the main features available for Nero Burning ROM 2015:
- Burn any kind of content onto a CD, DVD or Blu-ray disc with the expected ease
- Perfect compatibility with most of the high-quality audio files such as MP3 Pro or lossless FLAC for audio-CDs
- Advanced ripper utilities for your content creator projects
- Make your discs more secure with the advanced encryption
- Use your mobile devices for sharing and burning files to your PC with Nero AirBurn tool
- All Nero tools together in the Nero Burning ROM Launcher application
- Increase the number of utilities with the download of add-ons for your mobile devices
- Largest compatibility with cd/dvd/blu-ray recorder drivers with WHQL certificate
For complete information about the product and the additional tools and functions, visit the official product’s website .
These are the minimum resources for running the burning suite in your computer:
- Operating System: Windows XP SP3 or later 32/64 bits Microsoft OS. Android 4.0 or iOS 6.0 for mobile apps.
- Processor: AMD or Intel 2GHz CPU or faster
- Memory: 512MB RAM
- Size: 500MB free space
- Disc rewritable or recordable drive